Process

“I strive to be brief, and I become obscure,” Horace
There are a lot of different things to say and to write about. What will your voice say? Is it a voice of distortion, derision? You decide. No more pondering is needed when it comes to your own thoughts.

Like a computer program that edits doing your composition. These things aggravate me because the computer program thinks it knows better than me. Maybe I want a run-on sentence or my inventive spelling.

So too, with advice we give to each other. How often is it a distraction and hindrance instead of the help that it tries to be. Maybe we don't need to manipulate other’s paths by pointing out their defects or what we perceive to be defects. How do we know it is not part of their artistic or spiritual process?

Comments

Popular Posts